Kroger/King soopers grocery card program
Help bring Bibles to Christians by doing what you already do every day!
Do you buy groceries or gas? Do you want to support Biblia Global and help get Bibles to Christians?
Now there is a way you can support Biblia Global by continuing to do what you and your family are already doing. The best part is, it doesn't cost you a dime beyond what you would already be spending on gas and groceries! You can even continue to use your "rewards" credit card. Yes really.
Through the Kroger/King Soopers Grocery Card Program, 5% of what you spend on gas or groceries will be donated to Biblia Global. There are no extra costs to the program. Here is how it works:
- You purchase an initial gift card from Biblia Global for $5.
- We send you the gift card in the mail. You then use the card like you normally would at any King Soopers, Kroger, King Soopers/Kroger Gas stations, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Fry’s Marketplace, Dillons, Smith’s Food & Drug, City Market, QFC, Food 4 Less, Owen’s Foodsco, Hilander, Pay-Less, Cala-Bell, Baker’s. Jayc, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Littman & Barclay Jewelers.
- The card can also be used for gas at gas stations connected to Loaf N' Jug, King Soopers, or City Market
- Once you have used up your initial gift card, simply reload the same gift card during your next shopping trip up to $500 and continue to use it like you would cash.
- Don't throw away your gift card - you can continuously reload it and reuse it to support Biblia Global.
To get started:
- Please make your ONLINE PAYMENT HERE ($5 per card), and make a note of how many cards you want and where to send it to. You may also send a check and note to the address below. Sorry, the purchase of these gift cards are NOT tax deductible as the $5 will be deposited to the card you receive.
- Download the FAQ for more information regarding the Biblia Global-Kroger Grocery Card Program.
That's it! Let us know if you have any questions HERE.